AT&T will be the first U.S. carrier to offer the Microsoft Lumia 950, on Nov. 17 online at www.att.com, and on Nov. 20 in its retail stores nationwide. It brings “PC-like” power and entertainment to the palm of your hand. You can use the device on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network with the strongest LTE signal.
With the Lumia 950 and Windows 10, you can enjoy the Windows experience across your Windows 10 devices. Your files, photos, apps and other media are secure, synced and available with 15GB of free online storage on OneDrive. The smartphone works like a PC if you pair the new Continuum feature with the Microsoft Display Dock HD-500 (sold separately). Just connect a monitor3, keyboard and mouse to the Display Dock and view your Office apps and Outlook on the big screen, while you continue to talk, text and tweet. The Microsoft Lumia 950 also features Cortana,4 your personal smartphone assistant, so you can be more productive by searching online, sending emails and setting reminders and appointments.
Additional key features include:
- Cameras: PureView ZEISS rear camera with 20 MP sensor, triple LED Natural Flash and 4K video capture, and a 5MP front-facing camera.
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 808 processor combined with 3GB of RAM.
- Storage: 32GB5 of internal storage memory. You can expand to 200GB using a MicroSD6 card.
- Battery: Removable 3000mAh battery. Charge your battery from critical to half-full — in half an hour.
- Display: 5.2-inch QuadHD OLED display.