Automatically Log Driving Miles with the GPS/Cellular Mileage Logger
April 22, 2008 6:59 PM | Gadgets |
|Are you a business owner who does a lot of driving and need to log your miles driven for tax time? Or you may have employees or children who drive vehicles and you need to track where they are going. Or you want to keep on eye on the suspecting cheating spouse. Then you may want to consider installing the "Mileage Logger". |
The Mileage Logger is a device that automatically logs driving miles. It's a portable and compact GPS/Cellular device that you plug into your car. The Mileage Logger calculates mileage automatically, captures start and end locations/time as the vehicle moves, and requires no software to download. Just Plug and Go! You can then view your reports online, anytime.
The device determines your location accurately using a Global Positioning System (GPS) and keeps track of your changing location and counts your mileage as you go.
At the end of your trip, the unit sends your start and end locations and mileage over the wireless data network to Vulocity. The Mileage Logger also determines the street address of these locations and places all data for this trip into a record for you!
Log Book Page
Track On Demand Page
The Mileage Logger costs $314.95 with a $14.95 monthly fee for the automatic mileage logger service or $19.95 monthly fee for the automatic mileage logger service and tracking.
Mileage Logger is currently offering a $15 coupon until 5/31/08. Use code COUPON052008 and use this LINK.
- Dimensions: 3.93 inches x 2.32 inches x 1 inch (100mm x 59mm x 25.4mm)
- Housing: Polycarbonate
- Power: 5V/400mAh input via Mini-USB Port
- Frequency Bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Environment- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Alerts: Motion Sensor, Vibrating or Sound Alerts
- GPS/A-GPS: Tracks up to 14 satellites
- Battery: 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion 1340 mAh
- Certifications: FCC, GCF, PTCRB, CSA, CE Mark, RoHS Compliant
- Warranty: The device carries a 1 year limited warranty on manufacturer hardware defects.
Visit MileageLogger for more information.