MediaFLO USA Lineup of Live, Full-Length College Football Games
September 5, 2008 5:41 AM | Cell Phone TV |
Additionally, MediaFLO USA's mobile TV service will air a comprehensive schedule of more than 20 bowl games following the regular season.
Starting in early September, MediaFLO USA will stoke the passions and rivalries of college football fans with an innovative online and mobile “Perfect Teammate” marketing campaign - including an online application that allows rival fans to taunt each other before big games, a sweepstakes, a widget and details of MediaFLO USA's college football programming.
ESPN Mobile TV will offer between five to 10 live games per week featuring teams representing every BCS Conference. The action started during Kickoff Week on August 25, which included ESPN Mobile TV's showcase of defending BCS National Champion LSU hosting defending Football Subdivision Champion Appalachian State on August 30.
Highlights of the 2008 college football season on CBS Mobile include:
- Georgia at South Carolina (Sept. 13)
- Florida at Tennessee (Sept. 20)
- Tennessee at Auburn (Sept. 27)
- Tennessee at Georgia (Oct. 11)
- LSU at Florida (Oct. 11)
- Georgia at LSU (Oct. 25)
- Georgia at Florida (Nov. 1)
- Alabama at LSU (Nov. 8)
- Georgia Tech at Georgia (Nov. 29)
- SEC Championship game (Dec. 6)
- South Carolina at Vanderbilt (Sept. 4)
- Navy at Ball State (Sept. 5)
- West Virginia at East Carolina (Sept. 6)
- Miami at Florida (Sept. 6)
Highlights of the 2008 college football season from NBC Sports on NBC 2Go include:
- San Diego State at Notre Dame (Sept. 6)
- Michigan at Notre Dame (Sept. 13)
- Purdue at Notre Dame (Sept. 27)
- Stanford at Notre Dame (Oct. 4)
- Pittsburgh at Notre Dame (Nov. 1)
- Syracuse at Notre Dame (Nov. 22)
AT&T Mobile TV and V CAST Mobile TV from Verizon Wireless feature an impressive lineup of primetime, news, entertainment and children's content from leading entertainment brands such as CBS, CBS College Sports, CBS News, Comedy Central, ESPN, FOX, FOX News, FOX Sports, MTV, NBC 2Go, NBC, NBC Sports, NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, NickToons and Nickelodeon. Recent programming highlights include a dedicated, 24/7 X Games channel delivered in conjunction with ESPN; live U.S. Open golf coverage from ESPN and NBC Sports; “CSI” (CBS Mobile); “The Hills” and “Real World: Hollywood Season 20” (MTV); “Bones” (FOX Mobile); NBC's “30 Rock” and more.
All programs are available to AT&T and Verizon Wireless subscribers in 58 major metropolitan areas nationwide, including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, Seattle and Washington, D.C., among others. Consumers can learn more about the service by visiting www.flotv.com, www.mediaflousa.com, www.att.com/mobiletv or www.verizonwireless.com/mobiletv, or by stopping by local AT&T stores or Verizon Wireless Communications Stores.