Sprint Will Reimburse All Your Costs to Switch – Join Sprint’s 56 Million Customers Today
March 16, 2015 9:42 PM | Sprint Nextel |
Sprint is taking it up a notch for customers in search of greater-value from their wireless carrier. Beginning today, Sprint is making it easy for U.S. wireless consumers to join Sprint’s 56 million customers by reimbursing all of the costs to switch, including early termination fees and remaining payments on phone installment plans – no matter what is owed.
With this new offer, Sprint is inviting all wireless consumers to discover Sprint and see what tens of millions Sprint customers already know:
How it Works
- Bring your number from any other carrier with an early termination fee or phone installment plan balance.
- Activate a device on Sprint Easy Pay, iPhone for Life Plan, Sprint Lease or pay full retail price with a new line of service2.
- Complete an online registration www.sprint.com/joinsprint and upload a bill that shows applicable charges for reimbursement within 60 days of activation.
- Customers are required to turn in competitor phones (in good working condition) tied to the bill they submitted. To make this simple and hassle free, customers will receive a prepaid return kit in the mail.
- Award is paid via American Express® Reward Card after online registration.