New and existing Verizon Wireless customers will receive 2 GB of bonus data every month for every new phone they add or upgrade on XL or XXL Verizon Plans this holiday season. Available for a limited time, the 2 GB of monthly bonus data is shareable and can be combined with other offers.
A family of four on the XL Verizon plan who have been waiting for the right time to upgrade their phones can upgrade now and receive 8 GB of bonus data each month in addition to the 12 GB XL Verizon plan allowance, for a total of 20 GB of monthly data to share.
What can you do with 2 GB of extra data?
- Keep up to date with your Facebook Newsfeed for 102 hours.
- Stream 10 HD 30-minute television shows.
- Surf the web for 89 hours.
- Stream 512 songs.
- Navigate on Google Maps for 34 hours.
- New and existing customers must upgrade or activate a new phone and be on the XL or the XXL Verizon Plan to receive the 2 GB of bonus data each month. Customers can add up to 10 lines per account. To receive the bonus data for life, customers must remain on the XL or XXL Verizon Plan and the line must remain active on a phone.
Customers can share the data with all devices on the account, including tablets and connected devices, although tablets and connected devices are not eligible to be upgraded or activated to receive the 2 GB of data each month.
Customers should visit a Verizon store when switching, upgrading or adding a line since promotional savings and trade-in values are completed immediately in-store.
Source: Verizon Wireless