Second subhead of release should read: Sprint will continue to pay switching fees up to $650 for new customers (instead of Sprint will continue switching fees up to $650 for new customers).
Because of overwhelming response to the biggest wireless offer in U.S. history, Sprint is extending its offer to customers from AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon and giving them the opportunity to switch and save 50 percent off most competitors’ standard rate plans1 through Feb. 11. Sprint also will continue to pay switching fees up to $650 per line.
This opportunity invites customers from the competition to experience the Sprint network that is performing better than ever – it’s faster than Verizon and AT&T based on analysis of Nielsen Mobile Performance data2 – and encourages wireless users to try the new LTE Plus network, which is demonstrating peak speeds in excess of 100Mbps in cities across the country3.
“The response to 50% off has been outstanding,” said Marcelo Claure, Sprint CEO. “We experienced record sales during Black Friday and continue to see high demand. After receiving such positive feedback from customers and hearing from our salespeople about store traffic, I knew we had to extend this exciting promotion to give even more wireless subscribers the opportunity to experience Sprint’s award-winning network and take advantage of the best value in wireless.”
Customers have been very pleased with the offer. “Trust me when I say that Sprint is knocking this thing out the park,” said Paul McNeal, Sterling, Va. “The Sprint network is as good as any other carrier I’ve had, and you can’t beat the price.”
The plan is simple. AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon customers who switch to Sprint will receive 50 percent off most of their current rate plan prices.
Here are the details:
- When you bring a number to Sprint, we will pay your switching fees up to $650 per line via an American Express® Reward Card after online registration and phone turn-in4.
- Visit your local Sprint store, Sprint Store at RadioShack, www.sprint.com, or call 1-800-Sprint1 to switch.
- Get your new device with Sprint Lease, iPhone Forever, Sprint Easy Pay installment billing or pay full retail price for the device. Or bring your own compatible device.
- Customers must port one line, and can add up to nine additional lines on the account.
- Customers must choose from the 50 percent off rate plans available from their current carrier.
- Cricket and MetroPCS customers also can switch and save 50 percent off their parent company’s postpaid rates.
- For customers who act on this exciting offer, their 50 percent off savings will be good until Jan. 8, 2018.
Source: Sprint Press Release